Main duties / key accountabilities
E-commerce sales representative & administration:
- Contact the designated customer base, identify customer needs and propose suitable solutions
- Negotiate with webshop customers in order to close profitable deals.
- Promote the webshop range of products and services.
- Establish long lasting relations with customers that will ensure customer retention.
- Systematically address potential customers in order to increase market awareness
- Achieve quantitative sales targets and qualitative KPI’s e.g. visit ratios, new customer contacts etc
- Complete all necessary daily, weekly and monthly activities in SAP/CRM and other additional ad-hoc reports, if requested
- Possess high level of technical knowledge for the complete range of products
- Be capable of basic operation of trucks, so as to demonstrate their use to the customer if necessary
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Participate in exhibitions, events and business trips
- Collect market information regarding customers and competitors and pass it on to the company’s management
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Build prospective customer list from business directories, colleagues in the industry, and industry contacts, to use as lead in recruiting new customers and making new sales.
- Negotiate issues such as price variation, product delivery and specifications with managers.
- Support in the Managing and monitoring of daily online orders, undelivered orders, invoices, credit notes, refunds, exchanges, customer emails/requirements.
- Strong communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Results orientation
- Strong sense of ownership
- Customer service
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Negotiation skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
- Maximum of 2 years working experience – entry level position
- Good understanding of sales principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- High verbal and written communication skills in English and Greek
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems
Please send us you CV at: email@example.com using the email title: E-commerce Sales Representative.