Overall job purpose:
- To monitor the cost, performance, and trends of After Sales accounts and recommend ways of improving profitability.
- Identify areas of cost saving by analyzing account statistics.
- Support After Sales Management to increase the overall After Sales profit performance
- Ensure that master data quality is maintained
Main duties / key accountabilities
- Review Full Service turnover and Gross Profit
- Review IBL invoicing accuracy and performance, taking corrective action where necessary.
- Conduct monthly review meeting with relevant ASMs. Minute and monitor progress of action plan agreed.
- Produce defined regional and team statistical reports.
- Analyze, identify and proactively communicate from statistical reports, areas of necessary measures to improve company performance.
- Monitoring Profit of all type of contracts
- Monitoring of defined error logs and master data corrections as required.
- Create ad-hoc reports on request.
- Project involvement both centrally and regionally as required.
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder may be required to perform other duties assigned by After Sales Director
- Organizational skills
- Receptive to change
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
- An eye for detail
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to work well both as part of team and on your own
- Good IT skills and a familiarity with industry-specific software and programs
- University degree
- Very good knowledge of English and/or German
- PC literate (Microsoft office, etc)
- 2 years prior experience in relevant position
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Private insurance
- Mobile phone, Laptop
If you are interested in this job offer, please send your CV at : firstname.lastname@example.org using the email title: Business Analyst/Controller.