Supports the Management department in its primary and administrative duties.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings, for upper management.
- Meet all deadlines and make necessary follow up actions
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Create and edit Presentations for internal use, conferences and fairs.
- Undertake daily administrative and support HR needs, to ensure the functionality and coordination of the management department:
- Support Marketing Manager in organizing various marketing projects:
- Greet clients and visitors, directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, reports, memos, resumes, and presentations, in a timely manner.
- Prepare meeting rooms for use by printing relevant documents and setting up any devices that will be used.
Please send us you CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org using the email title: Junior Management Assistant