Repair and maintain forklift trucks, ancillary equipment, industrial doors and loading bays. Create and maintain excellent relationships with customers (internal / external) to fully cover their needs / requirements.
Main duties / key accountabilities:
• Repair and maintenance forklifts trucks and ancillary equipment.
• Accurately complete service reports and time sheets and sending to the Dispatcher daily.
• Build customer relationships through good levels of communication, ensuring customer expectations are met in line with contractual obligations
• Willingly attending all necessary trainings for their development.
• Sending weekly reports completed within the current week.
• Support other engineers, theoretically and practically, whenever required.
• Regular updating to Service Manager for all problems/issues.
• Participate in internal meetings of After Sales.
• Act as a Company Ambassador at all times
• Manage and control parts stock in service vans.
• Organizational skills
• Receptive to change
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• An eye for detail
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent people and time management skills
• The ability to work well both as part of a team and on your own
• Strong technical drawing skills
• Good IT skills and a familiarity with industry-specific software and programmes
▪ Technical High school graduate
▪ Very good knowledge of English or German
▪ PC literate
▪ 2 years experience as an engineer
Key Performance indicators
▪ Minimum daily working time 6 hours (excluding travel time).
▪ Continuous improvement of customer satisfaction.
Please send us you CV at: email@example.com using the email title: Service Engineer.