Main duties / key accountabilities
Webshop sales & administration:
- Manage and monitor daily online orders, undelivered orders, invoices, credit notes, refunds, exchanges, customer emails/requirements.
- Stock handling – guarantee that sufficient products are on stock.
- Answering incoming calls from prospects & customers, ask questions to understand customer’s requirements
- Provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits.
- Persuade the customer to buy by demonstrating how products meet their needs.
- Keep records of calls, sales and useful information.
- Create sales reports.
- Calling customers & prospects to sell company products.
- Create phone directory targeted lists.
- Maintaining high & continuous product knowledge.
- Track traffic and sales performance throughout the whole website amending where necessary to increase sales.
- Close collaboration with field salesmen, accounting department, warehouse manager & order processing department.
- Responsible for webshop content, review & update.
- Update SAP & C4C in daily bases.
- Communicate directly with clients for webshop marketing campaign
- Online affinity
- Strong coordination skills
- Creativity to develop the shop and make it successful
- Strong communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Results orientation
- Strong sense of ownership
- Good understanding of sales principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- High verbal and written communication skills in English and Greek
Please send us you CV at: email@example.com using the email title: Webshop Admin.